- Very easy to use and simply working
- Intended for residential customers, societies and non-profit organizations
- Can be used many years on many computers without restrictions
- Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 on Windows
- Excel 2011, 2016 on Mac OS
My screen is freezing on the homepage and I can't do anything ?
I can't do any copy-paste in the program ?
How can I change the display language on ReedCompta ?
At the program startup, you have to accept enabling macros when a message box appears asking you to allow them. Excel macros are necessary for the program to work. Excel Macros could be described as might containing viruses or other security hazards. The program ReedCompta does not contain any viruses and is under no circumstances used for malicious activities.
If you use a Macintosh, the copy-paste option has been disabled to avoid changing cells properties in the file. Copy-paste works on PC. But normaly, copy-paste is not essential to write the bookkeeping.
The display language can be modified top right on the first sheet of the program :